Antlia StakeFlow – decentralized finance (DeFi) Tools Explained

Antlia StakeFlow - DeFi Tools Explained

Antlia StakeFlow has various automated market maker tools such as investing, swapping and liquid pool generator as to allow the user to receive multi tiered rewards. Antlia StakeFlow has created a reward ecosystem for all the proof-of-stake based blockchains to offer DeFi services to the users. The liquidity mining and pool generation is the biggest trend now for its higher returns, but needs stability and Antlia StakeFlow is working to achieve it.

As we mentioned in our previous article, Antlia StakeFlow rewards the user to participate in the network, when he/she stakes funds in the smart contract. Before focusing on how Antlia StakeFlow is different with its risk mitigation strategies and entry barrier elimination for the liquidity providers, it is important to understand how the Antlia Investment, Swapping and Liquidity Pool works.


The Antlia Investment process is simple; Antlia Investment users stake ETH/BNB/ATOM/DOT etc as collateral on the platform in order to borrow assets. They gain stake position or collateral position by earning ANATokens (ANAETH2, ANADOT, ANAATOM).

  1. Alice deposits or sends supported coins (ETH, ATOM, DOT) into Antlia Investment smart contracts.
  2. A Collateralized Debt Position (CDP) is created for every coin deposited, returning a specific number of ANAGOV tokens with the help of the minting function.
  3. In case the price of supported coin drops, the position is closed to ensure that Alice’s locked capital is enough to compensate for the amount she is taking out.
  4. In case she wants to retrieve the locked collateral, Alice will have to return the same amount of the borrowed tokens with additional fees.


Antlia Swap will allow the users to swap directly between collateral positions for the supported tokens and coins to optimize the yield on the StakeFlow platform. On providing to the pools, the user will receive a reward token called Antlia Reward Pool Token (ARPT) that can be converted into ANA and its derivative tokens.

Liquidity Pools

Generally, a liquidity pool holds two tokens and each creates a new market for that pair of tokens. Our market being ETH/ANAstake, ETH/ANAETH2, ETH/ANABNB, ETH/ANAATOM and ETH/ANADOT. The liquidity provider is the user that have staked the LP tokens i.e. ANAETH2, ANAATOM, ANADOT also known as ANATokens. To provide liquidity, the LP shall receive ANAGov and ARPT tokens. In case, the user wants the tokens back, they would have to burn the rewards.

The 4 types of Antlia DeFi liquidity Pools are essentially non-custodial smart contracts locking the respective tokens. The Antlia Liquidity Pool has a total supply of 10,000,000 tokens, the tokens being “ANAGov”, “ANAETH2”, “ANAATOM” and “ANADOT”. The economics goes as follows:

  1. ETH/ANAGov Pool: 10% of the pool is allocated= 1M tokens
  2. ETH/ANAETH2 Pool:10% of the pool is allocated= 1M tokens
  3. ETH/ANAATOM Pool: 10% of the pool is allocated= 1M tokens
  4. ETH/ANADOT Pool:10% of the pool is allocated= 1M tokens

Each of these tokens will be distributed 1,000 per day for 1,000 days. They form 40% of the total reserve. The rest of the 60% is left for the future rewards.

Reward Calculation

At the end, Alice will receive multi tiered rewards. Rewards formula will be:

Total Rewards= Staking Rewards+Investment/Swapping Reward+Liquidity Multiplier

  1. Staking Rewards= Antlia StakeFlow will only receive a commission for acting as a validator. Rest of the rewards will be returned back to Alice.
  2. Investment/Swapping Rewards =
    a. Alice will receive returns on ANAETH2 by staking ETH2 as collateral for investment.
    b. Profit on AntliaSwap.
    c. A 10% platform fee is deducted when users withdraw ANAGov rewards
  3. Liquidity Multiplier= Staking term of the largest ETH2stake + sum of ETH2 stakes Alice Holds

The price of ANAETH2 will be at a reduced price from ETH2; the difference between both goes to the investor.

Join us on Discord and Telegram. Follow us on Twitter or visit us at

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *